Top Social

The Favourite and Least Favourite Christmas Songs.

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Nothing gets you in the festive mood like a good Christmas song. I've been listening to a few of the Spotify pre-made Christmas playlists and putting together my own 'best of'. I thought I'd share my favourites with you as I've found a few new ones that I've been enjoying.

Image sourced from Google images.
 

The Classics

 Chris Rea - Driving Home for Christmas

Wham! - Last Christmas

~

Something A little Different

Jason Mraz - Winter Wonderland

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
~

Folky
Any fan of Zooey Deschanel should check out her band called She & Him, they have done a Christmas album and I love it, I've been listening to them for years before I even knew it was Zooey Deschanel!

She & Him - Have yourself a merry little Christmas

She & Him - I'll be home for Christmas

~

The ones I can't stand
This section might be a little controversial but I have some Christmas songs I really don't like, so I thought I'd list those too!

The Pogues - Fairy Tales of New York  (I can't stand this song but Nick loves it, eek!)

Band Aid - Do they know It's Christmas? (All for charity work but this song is a no no for me!)

~~~~


 It was a quick and simple post for today but I just wanted to cover some Christmas songs as I do love them! We have a music player in the kitchen so we can have them playing whilst we cook!

Until tomorrow!





4 comments on "The Favourite and Least Favourite Christmas Songs. "
  1. Driving home for christmas is probably my least favourite christmas song,i'm not at all sure why but I do love 'last christmas'! x

    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhhhhaaaaaaat!?!? You don't like The Pouges?! That's my all time favourite. I'm not sure we can remain friends! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love Band Aid on Christmas! :D And I have to check out She & Him for their Christmas songs, I love everything that's a bit different.
    Patti
    Shifting Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Driving Home for Christmas, we always listen to it when going to visit family x

    Sophie | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete