Top Social

Christmas Nail Colour.

Saturday 5 December 2015
I can't be the only one that has a specific nail colour for Christmas time? Who doesn't love a good themed nail...right?

This year I've decide to jump on the rose gold band waggon, I've managed to avoid it for most things but I thought for Christmas, a rose gold nail is super gorgeous and quite festive.

This is actually my first Essie nail polish purchase and after being suggested this shade over on twitter (follow me here) I decided on the shade Penny Lane, which happens to be quite hard to get hold of. I managed to track this beauty down on eBay and couldn't wait to get it on!



This nail varnish is absolutely stunning, it's so pretty and shiny and isn't too coppery brown. I can't believe I've never seen this nail polish before, I'm 100% sold on the rose gold stuff now.

It's really shiny and catches the light so beautifully, really gives a grown up sophisticated look I think.

I did a review of 'Sea Bound' by Topshop earlier in the year and this has the same gorgeous colour when hitting the light, I really recommend you read that review if you like the look of this.

On my ring finger I added a Barry M topcoat that is clear but with multicoloured flicks in it, which reminds me of the baking pot 'hundreds and thousands' just to give it a little something.



I hope you like my festive nails! Let me know if you do the same thing and what colours you'll be wearing, as I would love to see some other variations!

Head back tomorrow for day 6 of blogmas, have a great Saturday!

3 comments on "Christmas Nail Colour."
  1. That's a lovely nail polish! :) I love Essie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish shade is gorgeous! I need that in my life :)

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogmas!!
    That is a beautiful nail colour. I tend to be drawn to colours like this one over the holidays but I decided to this year I wanted to do something different and go with red. I know it's typical and traditional but it's not a norm for me.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete