Top Social

My Favourite Christmas Movies.

Monday 14 December 2015
It's almost Christmas, you've got your tree up and a cheeky snack and all you want to do is snuggle up on the sofa, get the fairly lights and candles on and watch a Christmas film.

For me, the movies I would watch are the following;


1. Elf 

Will Ferrell plays a man that has been raised as an elf who's sent to the US in search of his real identity. This is a light hearted film, that's fun and sweet and has Zooey Deschanel in it. What move could you want from a Christmas movie?

~




2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Jim Carrey plays a creature that is intent on stealing Christmas. It's got Jim Carrey in it, so it's obviously a comedy/silly film but has a happy story in the end. I think the village people are so cute, especially the children. This is just a sweet and easy to watch Christmas film that should leave you feeling good!

~



3. Love Actually

This is pretty much my ultimate favourite Christmas film and I end up watching loads. This has almost every British actor going in it and has lots of laughs and tears along the journey. I can't watch this film without bawling my eyes out, every.single.time. I think this will be one of my favourite Christmas films for a very long time. 

~

What are your favourite Christmas movies? I'd love to watch some new ones!


Keep checking back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!





5 comments on "My Favourite Christmas Movies. "
  1. I love all of these movies! one of my favourites has got to be 'The Holiday' with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet x

    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is one of my favourite christmas movies! Another good one I'd reccomend is naughty or nice! I love it!

    Amy x
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elf! I also love home alone and the nightmare before christmas.

    Www.andrealouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elf and the Home Alone movies!! It's not Christmas until I watch Home Alone! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  5. My top 5 (In no particular order) A Christmas Story, ELF, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street & It's a Wonderful Life...

    ReplyDelete