Top Social

Men's Christmas Gift Guide.

Thursday 3 December 2015
I sometimes find buying Christmas presents for my Fiancée a little repetitive as he always wants the same kind of things, I sometimes throw in the occasional new things but he always loves the same formula. I thought I'd put them together into a male gift guide as they are winners and he hasn't ever hated anything I've bought him. 


1. Pop Vinyl 

Pop Vinyl figures have gained huge popularity recenty but I've been buying them for years. They are cute little vinyl figures that come in huge range of video-games characters and TV & film characters. So if they love that one video game that they can't stop playing, do a little research and buy their favourite character! If they have a huge obsession with a TV show, why not buy them the main cast? Pop Vinyl have a huge selection that is ever growing on the website, so I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find something they like!



2. Hugo Boss

My fiancée is a huge lover of Hugo Boss, its the one luxury brand he asks for when he wants new clothes. They of course, are a little luxury and a little pricer but it's really good quality and lasts years so I'm happy to buy him a staple piece because I know he'll wear it to death. I often buy him a t shirt at Christmas and have bought him a leather wallet for a previous birthday and it always goes down well, so if the fella you are buying for loves his fashion, why not invest in a luxury piece.



3. Video Games

This is a pretty easy one. If the guy you are buying for is a gamer and if they haven't already purchased them, buy them the latest releases to play over the Christmas break. As of the start of December the big releases are Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 and FallOut 4 which are both available on the Xbox and PlayStation. I'm pretty sure this will make a gamer lad happy.



4. DVD Boxsets

Everyone loves a good DVD Boxset, I mean, who doesn't? Our favourite is 24, it's so intense and dramatic and I can watch hours back to back. So a DVD boxset gift is fairly standard, it's great to curl up on those cosy Christmas nights and watch a dvd, snacking on your stocking chocolate and having the candles and Christmas fairly lights twinkling in the background. Just a random selection incase you have no ideas are, Peep Show, 24, American Office, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter. Hope you find something you like!



5. Trainers

Classics like Vans and Converse are always a great gift, I often buy my dad Vans for his birthday as he loves alternative/skater brands and they have currently bought out a Disney range for the Disney fans out there. Addidas and Nike trainers seems to have become really fashionable again recently and they seem to have brought out plenty of new ranges, so for any guys that loves his footwear I think these will go down really well.

~


I hope this has given you some gift ideas for the fella in your life, if some of you have been struggling to think of things to get! I've mixed in a little of the nerdy, a little fashion and a little TV so there is a good mix! If you'd like to see some more fashion or geeky ideas, let me know and I'll put together a more specific list!

Remember to check back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!!





2 comments on "Men's Christmas Gift Guide."
  1. I'm a little bit obsessed with men's gift guides as I really struggle to buy for boys! I too am guilty of being very repetitive, I'm a big fan of the 'stocking of little bits' and it feels so boring. I think video games are always a good feature. Thanks for a great guide :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad to have helped in some way! :) xx

      Delete