Top Social

Skin Care Christmas Gift Guide.

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Skin care is one of my favourite things but the good stuff is always a little pricey, so I've decided to put together a little Christmas gift guide about what products I'd love to receive from Santa this year!



1. Estee Lauder

I've heard so much about the Advanced Night Repair and the Eye Balm but have never got around to trying it because of the price. I'd be pretty happy if this one turned up in my stocking so I'm sure there are plenty of other beauty and skincare lovers out there that would also love to get this as a gift too!


2. Kiehl's

I love Kiehl's, I've had a couple of items from them now that I've either used up or are coming close to using up and this would be a great little surprise present to re-stock without having to worry about it! I've also been meaning to try the Daily Reviving Concerntrate for awhile, so that get a sneaky mention on my xmas wish list!


3.Sarah Chapman

Again, I've heard plenty about Sarah Chapman skin care range and I'm quite intrigued by it, the moisturisers seem to be quite popular. I think the one thing I'd try if I did have the cash or had influence over Santa, would be the Skinesis Morning Facial. I'm rubbish at skin care in the morning so something that would change my routine for the better would be great, so this would have a lot of pressure!


4.Oskia

The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel has to be the one thing I defo want for Christmas this year, who doesn't love a good cleanser? specially one that has been talked about almost everywhere. Although saying that, if this turns out to be a great cleanser it's going to be a pricey relationship with one bottle being almost £30! eeep.


5.Emma Hardie

Again, the Moringa Cleansing Balm is another cleanser that has been around the internet for awhile that I'd love to try but can't justify the price when I already have a decent cleanser. I just think I'm obsessed with cleansers! There does seem to be a small kit with a Cleansing Cloth for £10 on the website, so that might slip itself casually into my Christmas stocking ;)



So those were a few skin care things I'd love to find stashed under the tree this Christmas, I hope it might have inspired some gifts for skincare lovers out there! If your list is different please let me know in the comments what skincare stuff you'd love to receive, as I love a good nosey!


Remember to check back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!







1 comment on "Skin Care Christmas Gift Guide."
  1. Estee Lauder products are amazing!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete