Top Social

Luxury Christmas Wish List

Sunday 6 December 2015
What's a Christmas list without a little luxury? I've put together a few things that I would love to get for Christmas that are a little more on the pricey side. I'm pretty sure most of these things would go down really well with any label lover out there.


1. Charlotte Tilbury Makeup

This doesn't have to be specifically the lipsticks, as most of her products are lovely and luxury! I personally would love to get some lipsticks, I've been tempted for awhile to purchase some but it's hard to pick a colour! But I honestly think for any beauty lovers this would be a great thing to unwrap on Christmas morning. Fella's if you are reading...this is bound to be a winner. 


2. Chanel Makeup

Another beauty item that I've been meaning to try for ages is the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation by Chanel. Its raved about on YouTube and blogs and is a little bit of a luxury purchase for me, so it would be great to get as a gift instead of forking out for it myself. The Chanel make-up range would be great for someone who loves their labels and wants something a little special to have in their collection. They have plenty of lipsticks and eye shadows to chose from.


3. Jo Malone

I've never ever owned anything Jo Malone due to the price. I've sniffed plenty of their perfumes and candles and always lusted after one but couldn't justify the purchase to myself! So if Santa happens to leave something Jo Malone under my tree I'd be a very happy girl! There is a huge range of scents so their is something for everyone, so if your lady or gentlemen friend is a fan of perfume or candles, why not treat them this Christmas? 


4. Bobbi Brown Makeup Brushes

This can be applied to any make-up brushes really but I've heard good things about Bobbi Brown make-up brushes and they tend to be pricey things to buy all at once. With brushes often being around the £20 mark, it's a great luxury gift set to give your make-up loving friend. I'm pretty sure most make-up brands will be doing some kind of make-up brush set for Christmas, so keep your eye out for some good deals.


5. Tiffany

Anything Tiffany is pure luxury and I can't see this ever being something people wouldn't want to receive! There are items that are on the lower end of the (still large) price range that come in around £100 that are just as lovely if you want to treat your special one this Christmas. I actually have a necklace from Tiffany that Nick bought me for an anniversary one year and it's beautiful. I love it so much it barely ever leaves my neck and I can't imagine wearing anything else around my neck. It was a very special and luxurious gift and I'm sure it'd go down very well.


This is my little luxury Christmas wish list, let me know what your luxury things you'd love to receive this Christmas!

Keep checking back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!

3 comments on "Luxury Christmas Wish List"
  1. Love the lipstick shade and I bet the candle smells amazing! :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in desperate need to get new brushes.

    ReplyDelete