Top Social

Pay day wants.

Monday 1 June 2015
I can't be the only one that has a list of items that are sat 'in the basket' waiting to move over to 'complete'. Here are the bunch of stuff I've been waiting to buy on pay day!

:)


I love Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks (with Soy milk) and someone on You Tube mentioned that Twinings had bought out a limited edition Chai tea that tastes just like it. I just have to try these but can't find them anywhere in my local stores so will have to order a couple of bag of these online. I can't wait.





I've been lusting after the By Terry eye shadow Sticks and the Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow pots (see my blog post here) for awhile now and after searching the net found that the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow were meant to be a good cheaper alternative. I think I'm going to order the colours Light Taupe and Golden Mauve. I will be putting up a review of these very soon so keep your eyes out for that post if you are interested! 




I know a lot of people seem to hate Birkenstock's, I understand they aren't the prettiest of shoe but I actually have been lusting over a pair for quite awhile. I think now summer is almost upon us I'm going to invest in a pair. I can't decide between black or a tan version of the pair pictured above. They look so comfy and I can just throw them on with jeans and a t-shirt for a very simple summer outfit.



I spent awhile looking for a decent pair of distressed jeans, I'm personally not a massive fan of ripped jeans but I do like the look of distressed jeans. I found these on Forever 21 and ordered a pair a couple of days ago. I have all my fingers and toes crossed these fit properly because they look so good. I will let you know how I get on :)



And last but certainly not least, I've been looking for a foundation that is more suited to oily skin. My skin is becoming more oily as the summer approaches and I want a foundation that will stay in place all day long and I've heard the Double Wear Light by Estee Lauder is good. I need to head into a local store to get matched before I take the plunge!



That's all for now but I'm sure the list will get longer and longer as the month goes on
:)

Let me know what you have been wanting to buy!


8 comments on "Pay day wants. "
  1. Great picks, I always wanted to try out the Kiko stick eyeshadow! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ordered them yet as you need to order over £25 for delivery! :(

      Delete
  2. I love how your blog is a mix of everything! Loving the twinings tea I'm a big fan :) megan eve - mekvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'd love to try the twinings tea too! As for the thing I want to buy... for the longest time I've been wanting to have a decent camera for my blog! can't wait to save up for that :) - simplycaramelle.wordpress.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I try to mix stuff up abit so there is always something interesting to read :)

      Delete
    3. And I want to buy a new camera too! It's just finding a nice compact one as my DSLR is huge and heavy!

      Delete
  3. i really want that foundation too, i still need to save for it. and go for it with the birkenstocks, seen so many on instagram and they can be cool aha! x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the office version of the birkenstocks, they are basically the same for £30 cheaper! I'm going to try and get a sample of the foundation to see how I get on first! x

      Delete