Top Social

Liebster Award Tag.

Saturday 6 June 2015
I was nominated by Danielle over on MYLILYOTV.
Please head over to her blog and have a look around :)






HERE ARE THE RULES:
Acknowledge and link the blog who nominated you
Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you
Nominate 11 blogs
Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Give them 11 questions to answer

~



THE QUESTIONS I WAS GIVEN:

What is your favourite film? 

Fight Club has been my favourite film for years. It's one of those films you enjoy over and over again. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend! 

What is your favourite place in the world that you have visited? 

Ohhh this is a hard one. I think it's between Cyprus and Berlin. Cyprus for the obvious reason I got engaged there and the stunning views (see post here). But I also love Berlin for it's likeness to America, the huge boulevards, the subway and the grandness of the buildings were beautiful and I really want to take my fiance Nick there.  

If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

I think I'd pick Asian food, I love Chinese and Thai style food, plenty of veg, meat and flavour! Mmmmm fooood.


What is your dream job? 

I don't actually know the answer to this. I'd like to have a creative job or something involving people but sadly no mega interesting answer here, sorry!


What make up product could you not live without? 

Probably mascara, I have such blonde eyelashes without mascara I have no eye definition. I was going to say foundation but I feel if my skin was nicer I wouldn't care so much about foundation!


What was your favourite book as a child? 

Probably the Harry Potter series, they were the first book series I picked up by myself and finished. I remember my brother and I heading down to the local supermarket on each book release and rushing home to read it. 


What is your favourite animal? 

I couldn't possibly pick one, I love all animals!

If you could go back in time to live in a certain era, which one would you pick? 

I loved the fashion of the 50's/60's, all the clothes are super cute and flattering. I think the clothes would really suit me and I could have gorgeous bouncy curly hair....*daydream*

What's your favourite scent? 

Vanilla. Vanilla always smells amazing! 

What is your dream car? 

Nissan Figaro. It's a nice vintage look and the pastel colours are the best!



Do you have any pets? If so, what are there names?

No I don't but Nick and I are really considering getting little doggies :)

~


MY QUESTIONS ARE:

What is your favourite TV show?

If you could be best friends with a famous, who would it be?

Bold lip or bold eyes?

Who is your favourite Youtuber?

If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?

Jeans or skirts/dresses?

If you could eat one food forever what would it be?

What is your 3 desert island items?

What make up item could you not live without?

Where would you travel to if you could pick anywhere?

What is your favourite high street fashion brand?


I nominate the following:

Twentysomethingxo













Please link me your blog post if you do fill this out
:)
x
8 comments on "Liebster Award Tag."
  1. Thank you so much for nominating me :)

    Sweetened Sour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, send me the link to your answers :) x

      Delete
  2. I still haven't seen Fight Club!
    Oh my gosh, yes, the 50's/60's, love love love!
    I actually can't stand the smell of vanilla (although it smells quite nice in my vanilla and raspberry shower gel, hehe!)
    That car is so cute! That colour is the exact colour I want my car, it's so beautiful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me! Although I was struggling to think of my own 11 questions ^_^

      Delete
  3. You have no idea how much I love Nissan Figaros! Definitely my dream car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me lovely, only just seen this sorry! Love that vintage car so cute!

    http://heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berlin is one of my favourite places in the Europe. Hope to visit it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, Nick is actually part German so I'd love to take him around there! :) x

    ReplyDelete