Top Social

Fashion: A week in outfits.

Saturday 30 May 2015

I thought I'd do a 'Week In Style' kind of post this week. I'm lucky enough to work in an industry where I can wear what I want to work, so these are genuine outfits I wear all day. My own personal style varies quite drastically between girly/cute to very 'comfy' and almost tom boyish and you can see this even in the next 5 photos!

I do realise that there are only 5 photos, but I usually don't do anything on a weekend so you don't want to see me sat around in my PJ's so it's more a 'working week'.

I'm trying to be brave with posting pictures of myself, so this is out of my comfort zone, so be nice!

I hope you enjoy!
=)


Monday was bank holiday so we went to Nicks mums house for a BBQ. I wore a very floaty top I got from Topshop a couple of years ago, ASOS skinny jeggings and a long sleeve black cardigan from Newlook I've had for years. Super comfy and simple.



On Tuesday the weather started to pick up so I wore a simple blouse I bought from Zara over a vest top. The same jeggings from ASOS, some suede chelsea boots from Topshop I bought years ago but I love these style of shoe. I have my Primark jumper in case it gets colder later in the day. 



The weather was still nice on Wednesday so I opted for a dress. I went for this plain grey skater dress from Boohoo paired with my kimono from H&M. I love this kimono, I wish I could wear this all the time, it's so floaty and girly. I then have a polka dot headband in my hair from Primark, I actually had my hair cut on this day, so I just pinned it out of the way because it was getting annoying.



On Thursday I wanted a comfy day, I'm wearing a black pair of jeggings from ASOS, a Primark vest top I bought for my holiday with a cute elephant design on the front. Then I'm wearing one of Nicks shirts over the top because it's super comfy and I wanted something to just cover up. (He hates me doing this but I'm one of those girls that loves to wear his clothes!)



And finally, on Friday it was raining, hence the horrendous face. I'm wearing a plain stretchy skater dress from Topshop, again, bought years ago, seeing the pattern here? ha. Some floral patterned tights, black suede chelsea boots from Primark. Then my coat is my pride and joy, it's from Element, a skater/surfer brand I bought a couple of Christmas's ago, it was in the sale down from £200 to £70...bargain. It's so warm and cosy, best.coat.ever.

I hope that was in some way enjoyable. I do quite like doing fashion posts because I guess everyone has a different style and I feel mine varies a lot!
:)

6 comments on "Fashion: A week in outfits. "
  1. nice outfits! definitely so nice that you can wear whatever you like to work. :D

    xoxo
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great but sometimes hard to figure out what to wear! ^_^

      Delete
  2. really cute, i think the third is my fave!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like a tramp most of the time ha!

      Delete