Top Social

8 Photos of happiness.

Thursday 25 June 2015
Hello world! I got tagged in another tag post by Lauren over on Sweetened Sour. Please head over and check out her 8 photos! This is such a cute idea and a great way to see a little into other bloggers lives!

It's also an opportunity to show off my Polaroid snaps , as I actually shoot mostly analogue photography outside of this blog. So hopefully you'll see something cool and different.

So lets get on with it!
=)


Rules and explanation of this tag


Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.



Post your 8 photos of happiness (The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.)

Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!

Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!

Without further a do, here are the 8 photos that make me happy!



This is my little brother and I on holiday with my family. I think this was in Wales, we always used to go stay in a caravan with my grandparents. I can't be much older than 4ish here. Totally cute right?





Look at those beautiful locks, I want them back! Sadly my hair isn't as blonde now but what's not to love with this photo, polkadots, cute blonde hair and I'm holding a melon. Nuff' said.



A rare photo of the gang together, but these are my close friends through school, sixthform, college, university and general life. I miss them all and we haven't all been together since this photo.




Gemma, I'm sorry if you see this picture, I know you hate it with a passion. But this photo reminds me of my college life and basically dicking around. This is us putting our faces in the photocopier....




Laura and I at university. Red cups!!!




The CuttySark in London, I wouldn't say this is a happy photo itself but I love this photo and it just shows my cool polaroid skills during university. I miss adventuring around London! 



My graduation from Kingston University, London. My dad is such a dork and totally embarrassing. But this is a good picture and I'm totally proud of myself because I found university really hard!



At last, but by far least. My gorgeous fiancé. I love this photo, it's so cute. 



I tag the following people to give this fun little post a go!


Ottilie - O is for Ottilie









10 comments on "8 Photos of happiness. "
  1. This is such a cool idea thanks for the tag I'm going to put it together this eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet!! Love this and thank you for the tag!! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, remember to link me if you do one so i can see yours! xx

      Delete
  3. Great tag. I'll get it up asap. Love your pics!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You photocopied your faces!! That's so coool! XD

    Elle | www.simplycaramelle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag. All of your pictures look so cool :) I've wanted to get a polaroid for awhile now but haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever need any polaroid film or camera advice please let me know and i'll help you out. I've got loads of them and have years of experience with them :) xx

      Delete