Top Social

Fashion: How I style distressed jeans and Birkenstocks.

Sunday 7 June 2015
So in my Payday Wants I mentioned buying a pair of distressed jeans and Birkenstocks. I thought after actually purchasing them I would show you guys what they looks like on!

The jeans I got from Forever21 are SO comfy, I forgot how comfy a slightly baggier jean are, screw super skinny jeans. I think I might purchase some different pairs of these but impressed with the sizing and quality of Forever 21. 

I headed to Office to buy some Birkenstocks and came across the Office version of them, I had no idea such a thing existed. I tried on a size 4, fell in love and saved £30 as they were only £25. Bargain! I have to admit they have rubbed the top of my big toe but I did walk around A LOT in them the first day I wore them however they are still very comfy and I can see myself wearing them loads over the summer.

Hope you enjoy my goofy photos
:)







14 comments on "Fashion: How I style distressed jeans and Birkenstocks."
  1. You absolutely nail this look! I love the shoes they go so well with the jeans :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I'm so rubbish at photos so I just went with goofy ones. I love the jeans so much, I need to buy more baggy jeans :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute outfit. I love long cardi's at the moment, they just make everything look so effortless, don't they?! Fab photos too :)

    The Vegan Taff | cruelty-free beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, it was literally thrown together and very basic but I liked :)
      I love a good cardigan, getting a bit hot for them in the UK now though :P
      xx

      Delete
  4. your outfit is really cool :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your casual outfits!

    bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your Birkenstocks and I'm a sucker for a casual outfit x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Birkenstocks but I've never owned any! You looked great and I love your long cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a look i'm pretty sure every woman can pull off! :) It's actually a Kimono and I bought it from H&M last year and now I basically live in it! xx

      Delete
  8. Love this look, it looks brilliant on you!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete