Top Social

May Favourites.

Wednesday 3 June 2015
To be honest I haven't had a lot going on in May, so I've actually only 3 things to mention. It's a mixed bag, one hair care product, one beauty and one Lego based item.

Hope you like! 



L'Oreal | Mythic Oil

I received this oil in a GlossyBox subscription box months ago and it has been sat on my bathroom shelf since. My hair started getting really dry so I thought I'd give it a go to see if it helped. I take one or two pumps in my hands, rub them together then run my fingers through my hair after I've roughly dried my hair with a towel. I leave this in my hair as it naturally dries and I'm left with super duper soft and shiny looking hair. I didn't think I would like this at all but now I use this every time I wash my hair. This bottle is lasting awhile but I do have very short hair so probably use much less product than most. I think I'll definitely repurchase this when it runs out, my hair has never been in such good condition!



I have been using this recently to contour my face. I swirl it around on a big brush then starting under my cheek bones to define, then up onto my temples and down under my jawline. It gives my face a little colour and defines quite nicely without putting too much product on my face. I have Light Matte which I think is the lightest shade and isn't too dark for me. It's a pretty simple one but does the job and wasn't too pricey. Not much more to say about this one!





Nick bought me this for Christmas and it's been sat around for 5 months, eek! These Lego projects take a lot longer than you think and I've not had a spare 5 hours to sit on the carpet! We finally got around to doing this last weekend and it now has pride and place on top of our cabinet in the living room. I love Mini's and racing green is one of my favourite colours, so it was always a win win for me. The level of detail is so impressive, you can fully open and close the doors, bonnet and boot. It even comes with a little picnic basket and blanket for added detail, I'm really happy with this.

Hope you liked my very random picks, let me know what you've been loving this past month!
:)
x
6 comments on "May Favourites."
  1. ooo the bronzer looks good! I'm always a bit weary of bronzers and highlighters but I wish I would learn how to apply then properly so I could indulge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a big powder brush and kind of concentrate it under my cheekbones first then up onto the temple and under my jaw, then re-dip for the other side of you face!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Great favorites!! I really need that bronzer in my life like last year now!! xoxo- Cynthia editor of www.cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bronzer is pretty simple and great and cheap! highly recommend, still using it 'on the daily' xx

      Delete
  3. I love a good hair oil, but I have never bought this one befor. Seems like I have to give it a go!

    xx, Sophie

    Sophienderella | Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo recommend hair oils, it makes me hair so soft! I let my naturally dry so i'm not sure what it would be like with blowdrying though xx

      Delete