Top Social

Sunday Sit Down #8

Sunday 22 May 2016

Sweet allure sunday sit down #8





















Blog life.

After listening to a few blogging themed podcasts I've found recently, I've been really inspired and enthusiastic about writing. I've been jotting down all sorts of topics I want to cover here, most of which are very real and down to earth because I feel like I want to spend more time connecting with my viewers and tackling issues I'm passionate about in life. I really enjoy reading posts about real life issues and connecting a little more with another person and if I can do that for someone else, I'd be extremely happy and proud of my blog.

Another exciting front on the blog is that I've joined The City Girls team. The City Girls is run by my friend Holly over on Tea&Blush and she kindly asked me, Aimee and Becki to join the team to bring the events back to life later this year. We're all so very excited to join the team and get cogs turning behind the scenes, so please hang tight for some exciting things later in the year !



Personal life.

At the start of this month I took some big steps with my driving and finally went out on my own without anyone else in the car for the first time ever. I've been slowly getting back into driving and building up my confidence since Christmas and being able to finally go out of my own has felt really really great. The last thing I need to tackle is learning to drive on the motorway then I'll be free as a bird to tackle the roads of the world.

We also both enjoyed 10 days on holiday with Nicks family in Cyprus. This was a much needed holiday and the fact it was with family made it super relaxed with no pressure to go out every night, this meant I spent a lot of time chilling with Nick by the pool, reading books and spending some much needed time away from social media. I wrote two photo diary type posts about Cyprus which you can find Part 1 and Part 2 here. It really makes me want to travel more and explore the world, which I do plan on doing after we've got the big holiday of next year over, our honeymoon!

Then finally, we have more progress on the wedding front in May, which is always very exciting, but I'll be writing a post about that very soon. So keep your eyes peeled for that! I can't quite believe it's only 5 months away now, it seems to be equally flying by and dragging!

I'm off to drink lots of fruit tea in front of the telly and spend the day relaxing, ahhh sundays.






Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram
1 comment on "Sunday Sit Down #8"
  1. Well done on the driving front! That's great news. You'll love it when you can be back on the roads properly again! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete