Top Social

Top 3 Perfumes.

Friday 15 May 2015

When it comes to perfumes we all have our own taste, I personally like something a little sweet, fruity or floral. I have to admit I was never really into perfume but as time goes on I find myself sniffing out new smells to add to my collection. So I'll just go right ahead and give you my top 3 favourite scents.





1. Dolce & Gabbana - 3, L'Impératrice Eau de Toilette.

This is what I would call my 'signature scent', I always grab for this fragrance first and if I fancy something different, I'll grab for the 2 following perfumes. This is my Fiances favourite too, so win win all round!

This perfume is very fruity, with top scents of rhubarb and kiwi, with a heart of watermelon (my fave!) and base notes of sandalwood, musk and grapefruit, it's a fruit salad of smells! This is just lovely, its not too heavy, its not too sweet and it does last quite awhile on the skin. The bottle is very simple and very chic looking as the liquid itself is a nice dusty pink colour. It seems to be an understated perfume brand which makes it cheaper than most 'popular' fragrances.



2. Marc Jacobs - Daisy

First of all, lets mention how gorgeous the bottles are, the daisy on the top is so cute and the shape of the bottle fits nicely in your hand. If you can't already guess, this perfume is floral, with top notes of strawberry and violet, heart notes of violet and jasmine and base notes of musk and vanilla.

This again is quite light but distinctively floral and very slightly sweet. This however, doesn't last as long on the skin as the D&G but is still super lovely and reminds me much more of spring/summer. I've had this bottle for about 3 years now, so it's lasted me awhile. If this isn't for you though I highly recommend looking at other Marc Jacobs fragrances, I also have Dot which is more fruity and his bottle designs are to die for.

This is not the original bottle, please see link below.

3. Viktor & Rolf - Flower Bomb

This is one of my heavier scents and I would probably pick this if I were going out for a meal or for drinks because it lasts and smells a little stronger. Another floral with top notes of bergmot and tea, heart notes of jasmine, freesia, orchid and base notes of centiflora rose and patchouli.

To be honest I have no idea what each of those flowers smell like but together smell slightly musky, this feels more like a 'grown up' scent to me. It defiantly lasts a long time on the skin and the original bottle is shaped as a glass grenade, see what they did there?




Please let me know what fragrances you are loving and any you think I would like after seeing my list! :)
I'm also thinking about doing a male fragrance post, as my fiancé loves his scents too.
Post Comment
Post a Comment