Top Social

Potential Summer Outfits.

Saturday 23 May 2015

I was having a play around on Polyvore and put together a few outfits I would wear over the summer.  I've mixed it up with a couple of girly outfits and a couple more casual, as I like to switch it up.
This has totally made me want to go clothes shopping, sigh. 

Hope you enjoy :)


Trying out another combination for my Zara highwaisted skirt!




On my more casual days this is how I like to dress.


I really want some birks and some 'distressed' jeans. Don't like the ripped jeans, just distressed.
And finally a super girly number. I want all of these things!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
12 comments on "Potential Summer Outfits. "
  1. My favourite piece is definitely the T-shirt in the first outfit - it's so cute!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the T-shirt in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love t-shirt on the first pic too!! I love that coral bag too - great outfits! xo

    Beth // polished couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything scalloped, so the bag just had to be up there :P

      Delete
  4. Really cute outfits, love the looks you're going for! :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of them but in particular the first one. You can never go wrong with converse !!! I need a nice skirt for summer too x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Converse and Vans, need to pick myself up some staple black and white pairs :)

      Delete
  6. The eyelash top is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've seen this top around recently :) x

      Delete