Top Social

Mini Mac Haul May 2015.

Tuesday 5 May 2015
Sweet allure mini mac makeup haul 2015 beauty fluidline eyeliner black track prep and prime studio fix +

I recently did a little online browsing and I always have a look around the MAC website.

I've been seeing the Fix+ around alot recently and i've been meaning to give it ago for awhile, so thought i'd finially get on board. I only got two things, Mac Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in BlackTrack and the Prep + Prime Studio Fix +.
 


Sweet allure mini mac makeup haul 2015 beauty fluidline eyeliner black track prep and prime studio fix +

The Fluidline in BlackTrack is actually a re-purchase, my last one is so used and old its all shrivelled up at the bottom and well, gross. I've been rocking the eyeliner look again recently and this is by far the best i've used. I've tried a couple of high street equivalents (Seventeen - Smoulder Gel Eyeliner) but I wish I hadn't wasted the money and just re-purchased this straight away. I use this with my Mac 210 brush, it just glides on so easily, doesn't smudge, gives great pigmentation and stays all day.

 
Sweet allure mini mac makeup haul 2015 beauty fluidline eyeliner black track prep and prime studio fix +


The Studio Fix + is a setting spray that can be used before or after make up application. I personally use it after my make up, I either spray it directly onto my face or spray some onto my beauty blender and press it all over my face to give a more direct setting to my make up. However I have read you can use it before your make up application to make the skin smoother and allow your make up to sit more comfortably on the skin. Eitherway this is great if you need your make up to stay all day with minimal touch ups.

Post Comment
Post a Comment