Top Social

Review: Nip + Fab Glycolic Cleanser

Wednesday 5 August 2015
I have just about used up all my First Aid Beauty exfoliating pads (see the review here) which also contain Glycolic acid but I've found they are a little harsh on my skin, I guess thats the exfoliating part that irritates my skin slightly.

So I was looking for something similar that wasn't so harsh and I came across this in Boots. I'm always on the lookout for cleansers to try out and this one caught my eye. I was slightly put off by the foamy description as it's something I'm not used to as a balmy cleanser user but I thought I'd give it a go!


Firstly, I like the very simple packaging as it's very clean and clear and you can quite clearly see how much product you have left so you don't just run out in the middle of a cleanse! Secondly this smells pretty amazing, it smells like oranges which is a total winner for me!


So unlike my other cleansers, this one you apply to a wet face and massage it in until it's all foamy and smelling amazing, then you wipe it off with a damp cloth. I use this cleanser first to take my make up off (which I avoid my eyes, although I've read reviews that seem to say its still fine) then I use a more moisturising balmy cleanser after that restores some moisture.

This really does smooth out your skin which is Glycolic acid doing it's job! It gets rid of all dry patches, helps deep cleanse and purifies pores. I've seen a great result on my skin already and I've barely started using it and I like it much better than the pads I was using before.

You really don't need much of this product, I've been using it for a week already and have barely used any, which for £5 odd is a total bargain.

I'm really interested in the rest of the line now, so might have to nip back to Boots and have a nosey.
If you've tried any of the other products and have recommendations, feel free to drop me a comment or tweet!

Tarnya
x
Post Comment
Post a Comment