Top Social

My new handbag.

Sunday 16 August 2015
I was having a look around a site called SheInside recently as I'd seen it mentioned around, and I came across this bucket style bag. I was actually planning on doing a 'what's in my bag' post with an amazing bag I got from Primark about 3 years ago, but around 2 days after that thought it fell apart in about 3 different ways, so I was gutted and in need of another bag.



I came across this one (link here) and I think I've seen it around YouTube and just knew this is exactly what I wanted. It's an over the shoulder bag made from some fake leather looking stuff. It's actually quite a large bag, it fits in pretty much everything, phone, sunglasses, my camera, my iPad mini and my purse and whatever else Nick off loads onto me, so it holds quite a lot.

It has a zip pocket on the inside for valuables and a magnetic popper fastening.  


The website says it's navy blue but it's certainly black which I knew before I ordered it because I read the comments, so I was very happy with this and for the bargain price of $15. Yep that's right $15 and the delivery is cheap and fairly quick from America.


So I'm very happy with this bag and totally recommend it, plus its black and goes with everything. So what's not to love?

Tarnya
xx
3 comments on "My new handbag."
  1. wow this is a lovely bag!
    Thanks for sending me your link via twitter. You have a lovely blog
    Love
    Ana
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! And what a bargain!
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/skater-girl.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete