Top Social

My MAC lipstick collection + Swatches.

Wednesday 12 August 2015
As I'm getting into my lipsticks, I thought I'd show you my very limited collection so I can see how my taste and my likes grow and change in the future!

So this is my little MAC lipstick collection for you, I hope you enjoy!




On the left is my first nude lipstick Creme Cup, which for me is very light and I don't particularly wear this shade very often but it's always there if I need a nuder lip. Second up is a very coral colour called See Sheer, I really don't remember buying this and the state of the bullet makes me believe I might have accidentally bagged someone else's lipstick?, but it's a great colour and this colour got me into brighter lip shades!


The third lipstick, Syrup is quite clearly my favourite, as you can tell by how much I've used it ha! This was my first ever MAC lipstick purchase and on the way back from the store it actually somehow fell out of my bag and I had to go back and buy another! It's a very easy to wear pinky/mauvey colour that is always my go to colour!



Next up is Plumful, which a deeper pinky/plum colour, I do really like this colour but I'm just into my brights at the minute, but I can see me wearing this a lot come autumn winter time! Then next up to that is Viva Glam IV, which if I'm honest I bought at the same time as Plumful because the counter lady convinced me to! It's a little darker than Plumful but with a frost finish so it's got glittery bit in it. I haven't actually wore this colour yet but I bet it would be lovely for a Christmas party or something? Then last is Ruby Woo a very matte bright red, which again I got convinced to buy. I do like this colour actually but I don't' have many occasions to wear such a bold colour, so this stays unloved majority of the time. 





I thought I'd include my even smaller MAC lip pencils because people go just as crazy for the lip liners not just the lipsticks ha! The first one I bought is Boldly Bare which is to go with Creme Cup although if you look at the swatches below Boldly Bare is much browner so I'm not really sure if they go together very well but there you go! Then the other one is the lip liner that goes with Ruby Woo so that is pretty self explanatory, I got them both in a set one Christmas as it was cheaper than buying them separately.

Left to right,
Creme Cup, Boldly Bare Lip Liner, See Sheer, Syrup, Plumful, VivaGlam IV, Ruby Woo, Ruby Woo Lip Liner. 



You can tell from the swatches that the lipstick formula I tend to lean towards is Lustre/CremeSheen, which are more sheer and build-able, as my lips tend to be a bit dry.

Hope this gave you a little insight into my lipstick world! And please, please, please send me recommendations for MAC lipsticks, it's my birthday at the end of the month so I might treat myself to a couple more! (and by that I mean Nick..ha!)


Tarnya
xx
4 comments on "My MAC lipstick collection + Swatches. "
  1. I really need to get some mac lipsticks! XxX hollysbeautysecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have so much choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted my Top Five and the majority are nudes that you may well like. I love Creme Cup - bloody lovely :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete