Top Social

Sheffield Food Market.

Sunday 18 October 2015
The Sheffield food market hits the town centre every few months with an array of street food, pastry, sweets, crafts and clothes. I love the market, there is always a few stalls that change, so something new pops up each time. 

This time I decided to write a post about it and share the wonders of the market with you all! 




These meringue are huge and I haven't got around to trying them yet, maybe next time!



I thought these reindeer were ever so cute! I think if the market comes back again before christmas I'll pick one of these up for the garden.






My fiancé is a chilli head, so we always head to this chilli stand, they have plenty of dried or fresh chilli's and plenty of home made sauces. They even do fairly hot ones for the chilli freaks!



From this stall I picked up the most gorgeous gluten free nougat which tastes amazing! Then a little gluten free cherry marzipan ball which was equally lovely. I really do wish I picked up more things from here but I'd already spent too much money!


From this stall Nick and I picked up some Chorizo. I cooked some the same night and it was wonderful, still have half left which I'll use up on some home made pizza's!



Then a new but very interesting stall was a chocolate stall that made tools from chocolate. I walked past this on the first day and didn't realise what it was until my second visit. They are so well made I genuinely thought they were selling tools at first glance. These would make a great gift for someone who loves DIY and chocolate, or to be honest, anyone that admires something a little different. This stall genuinely was really intriguing and I wish I had more time to talk to the owners but the stall was always so busy! The website is here for anyone interested.

I really recommend hoping into the town centre if you are local and checking out the produce, I'm sure something will find it's way into your bag!

I'll be sad to see the market leave again but I'm pretty sure my bank balance will thank me. 

Tarnya
xx
4 comments on "Sheffield Food Market."
  1. Oh my. All the food. This post made so hungry. Thnks for sharing though. I loved to see it all./love Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one amazing food market =] I wouldnt even buy from the one near mine, you dont know what you might catch haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to eat everything! I miss a market there's not one nearby me in London. K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing especially all the pastries! Very jealous that this is close to you I don't have anything like this near me unfortunately.

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete