Top Social

LUSH: Halloween Bat Heebie Jeebie.

Monday 26 October 2015
During my recently trip to London one of the top things I wanted to do was visit the LUSH Oxford Street store. Since my LUSH love has only recently blossomed I thought it would be a great opportunity to try a few new things out.



I think the Bat Heebie Jeebie is an Oxford Street exclusive. I wish now I'd kept the packaging as it was so cute but it just didn't fit in my bag for the journey home!
My lovely friend Vivi works in the Oxford Street store so we arranged our visit so I could visit during her shift so I could catch up and get some knowledge on the lovely Lush products. After a very long visit, I came out with a couple of face masks (review here), a couple of re-purchases and Vivi had surprised me by sneaking in a Halloween Bat Heebie Jeebie in my bag, because she's so sweet, huge hug for you! 

I've only became a Lush convert very recently, so I've never had any of the seasonal products and I was pretty excited to try this set out! This set contains the Lord of Misrule shower scream and Nightwing shower jelly.


The first thing I tried was the Lord of Misrule shower scream which is very green but smells really nice. It actually has black pepper oil and vanilla, black pepper oil sounds like a weird thing and you can smell it but I like the slight spicey-ness and the vanilla smells amazing, it's my favourite scent! It gets really lathery and the smell of vanilla stays on your skin which I personally really like so this was a winner.

Then obviously I've tried out the Nightwing, this confused me at first as I've never used a shower jelly before, so I have to admit I never took it out of the pot I just rubbed my spongy thing around the pot until it lathered up but after some research online it looks like you can break bits off and use it that way, so I shall be trying it out that way next time!

This smells like jelly sweets or skittles, which is amazing, the smell alone sells me, but the jelly lathers up really nicely and you get loads of it so this should last quite awhile.

I'm really happy with both these little items, so thanks again Vivi, you are an absolute doll!

Make sure you check back over the week for more Halloween themed posts!






5 comments on "LUSH: Halloween Bat Heebie Jeebie."
  1. Great images, I love going into lush to look at all their products, something about it is so satisfying!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightwing looks really awesome but I too have never used a shower jelly and they look like a lot of effort haha!

    Abbi | www.SimplyAbbi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have to research online the best way to use it! But I really love the smell, it's like bathing in jelly beans! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nightwing is so good! Mine broke in half on my second use though, it ruined the shape of it so I'm sad it's not perfect anymore! I didn't pick up the shower scream though, I wish I did though, it sounds like it smells amazing - the online description didn't sound as good as your described it!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It does smell odd, it's peppery but sweet, I love it! The green is something to get used to though, looking like shrek in the shower! haha xxx

      Delete