Top Social

Autumn Nails.

Friday 16 October 2015
It's been awhile since I've done my nails. It seems my interests focus on one thing for awhile, like skincare before moving onto the next thing and it's finally come full swing back to nails.


Through no other reason but laziness my nails have grown quite long again and so I finally felt it was time I painted them. I had a look through my old collection and found Barry M, Raspberry.


Raspberry as you can probably guess, is a lovely berry red colour that is perfect for autumn winter. I wore this for a recent date night with the other half and its just a great red colour that isn't really bright like a postbox red but still says sexy/classy.

I've had this knocking about for years though, so I've no idea if they still even sell this in store, but I do really like this colour. 

These very simple midi rings are from H&M.
I will certainly be wearing it more this winter, I only threw on one coat of this and didn't use a base coat at all, so it's chipped like no-bodies business but I'm going to remove and do the proper shebang next time and hope it sticks around for awhile.

Let me know what gorgeous autumn shade you are loving as all my nail polishes seem to be very bright and summery, so would love to hear your suggestions! :)

Tarnya
xx

8 comments on "Autumn Nails."
  1. I have this nail shade definitely one of my autumn favourites! :)

    Lotté | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite Barry M shades! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raspberry looks amazing! One of my favourites is cherry from Rimmel 60 seconds :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely shade!! I'll have to find something like it soon since I don't think we have Barry M in the states!

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I love this one =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats such a pretty colour, perfect for the autumn x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh red nails are becoming my fall obsession! This color looks great on you love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colour for autumn - it's one of my faves :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete