Top Social

Sunday Sitdown #7

Sunday 17 April 2016
Yep, it's that time again! Grab a cup of tea, munch on a couple of biscuits and see what's been going on over the past month!

Sweet Allure Sunday Sitdown #7



Life

This month started out by going to my gorgeous friend Hollies wedding down south. It was such a good day, I had such a great time catching up and seeing everyone, the food was amazing, I cried about a billion times and last of all it made me really excited about our wedding in 6 months time, which is equally exciting and terrifying. I can't believe I'm hitting that time in life already where everyone is getting married and having babies, when did everyone grow up so much? Feeling old over here.


Sweet Allure Sunday Sitdown #7 oakley court hotel windsor
Isn't The Oakley Court Hotel, Windsor just GORGEOUS!?
This month I got ill again, I felt really exhausted and worn out and needed a day or two to really re-cooperate and relax which is where I finally took the  plunge and started doing yoga at home. I hate to be one of those preach yoga people, but it genuinely is amazing. It's so relaxing and quite hard work, but doesn't feel like exercise until the next day when your whole body aches! I've been trying to do this everyday or if I'm a little sore, every other day, but I'm hoping if I stick with this everyday for the next 6 months I'll be a little more toned for wedding fun times. I'll let you know how I get on with this in the next sunday sitdown post.

Then finally Nick and I are getting super excited about going out to Cyprus at the start of May for 10 days, for those that are new to the blog, Nick and I got engaged there this time last year and now that Nicks mum has moved out there, it'll be great to see all the family, chill and enjoy some sun, SO excited.



Blog

I've been working hard behind the scenes of the blog, as per usual. I've been really trying to improve my photography which I think has improved vastly since I bought an iPhone 6s recently, whether that is the quality of the camera or the inspiration it has given me, I've really been trying to make a consistent style for my blog, so I hope you've been enjoying it!

Sweet Allure Sunday Sitdown #7 twisted burger company the harley pub sheffield

Nick and I enjoyed a lovely Twisted Burger Company event in Sheffield recently which was really nice and made me excited about the spring/summer and sitting out in the pub beer garden enjoying the sun. I can't wait to see what blogging opportunities arise in the near future!


I'd also like to give a MASSIVE shout out here to everyone that takes the time to read this little blog, friends, family and random people of the internet, you really do inspire me to carry on writing. I recently hit 2,000 followers over on my twitter account which honestly blows my mind, 2 THOUSAND people follow me and listen to all that I blab on about, how the hell did that happen?! I love talking to you lot and reading your comments, whenever I'm feeling a little down about my blog I read your blog posts, your tweets, your comments and it inspires me to really keep going and push through the negative thoughts! So thank you, you gorgeous lot!

If you'd like to get to know me better outside of this blog, you can follow me on the following social media platforms, I'm always up for a random chat! :)

Twitter  - @sweet_allure
 Instagram - sweetalluree
 Snapchat - sweetalluree

Right, I think it's time to put the kettle on, put my feet up and watch some TV!

4 comments on "Sunday Sitdown #7"
  1. I love Windsor. Definitely a beautiful place to get married. And I know what you mean...once the first friend gets engaged, they all seem to go like dominoes!

    www.wordsbynina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good wedding! Also, those burgers look amazing, ill have to give twisted burger company a try one day!

    Sunday catch up posts are my faves!

    ...x
    www.beverbeeee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cyprus! One of the best seas I've seen :) So cool you've got family living there! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Cyprus! I've never been, but I'd love to. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete