Top Social

Life update.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

So as I'm sure some of you know, (if not, where have you been?!) Nick and I moved into our first home and this of course means I'll be very busy. I'm going to be taking a little break from blogging whilst we get the house together and for the internet to get switched on, so I shall be bidding you farewell for a short while. 

I will try and get some post written up for me to publish but please be patient as we all know real life gets in the way sometimes.


Can't wait to get back into the blogging grove and chat to you all!


2 comments on "Life update. "
  1. Congrats, lovely. Enjoy decorating.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! It feels like it's been none stop! Should feel settled in soon xxx

    ReplyDelete