Top Social

Advertisers Of The Month: September 2016.

Thursday 1 September 2016





Some of you might not know this but I've recently started providing ad space on my blog. I have and still do buy ad spaces on other peoples blogs whenever possible, it really is a great way to get your blog seen by new audiences and build relationships with other bloggers! I do think it's such a lovely way to support the bloggers you love too!


My first ever little advertiser is the lovely Kenzie. Now I want you to show him some big love, he's a new blogger around the block and we all know how hard it is to get started around here, so please give him a follow and check out his pages! It helps that he's super friendly and lovely too! 


Advertisers Of The Month: September 2016.



Kenzieestyles.com is a fashion, beauty & Lifestyle blog set up in August 2016 it aims to provide mainly men's fashion, but will be mixed and also mainly produced based due to the fact I am obsessed with hair care products and deodorants.

Kenzieestyles has hopes of becoming a top male grooming/fashion blog, well I hope so anyhow



You can find Kenzie on all of his social media links below! 













Next up is my lovely friend Jessica! I've been speaking to Jess for awhile on twitter and she's so friendly and sweet! I love her blog, it's a mixture of health and fitness, beauty and home ware! So please head over and check her out, especially if you'd love to learn how to make a banging vegi chilli!


My name is Jessica, I am 28 and living in South Wales.
I started this blog as a way to share my thoughts & interests with like minded people - Focusing on beauty, fitness, fashion  & every day life.

You can find Jessica on all of her social media links below!

Blog

Twitter

Instagram



If anyone is interested in an advertising space for this or next month, please visit my advertising page or drop me an email at sweetalluree@gmail.com and we can discuss something!

Advertisers Of The Month: September 2016.
Post Comment
Post a Comment