Top Social

What I Got for Christmas 2015.

Thursday 7 January 2016
I've been debating for awhile whether to do this post or not..that and the awful lighting/weather situation didn't help. But you can probably already tell that by the date this post has gone live...

I find these posts to be quite interesting as I'm a nosey so and so, but I also often find myself coming away from reading others and feeling a bit shitty about myself after not getting 3k's worth of stuff. I watched one YouTube video that lasted 25 minutes...25! of none stop Christmas gifts, it wasn't all cheap stuff either, it was all substantial bits and pieces.
So this post isn't going to be full of the most recent eye shadow palette, or any kind of Apple products for that matter, so fair warning this is not your standard 'What I got for Christmas' post, it's probably much geekier...


So the first three things I got were Pop Vinyl's, Nick bought me Dumbledore from Harry Potter, then my friend James asked me to pick out 2 I wanted, so I picked Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy and then Hershal from The Walking Dead. I love Pop Vinyl's so much, starting to get quite a little collection going now!



Then I got a Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace, I have to admit I picked this out myself but I was so happy to finally get my hands on it. It's so pretty and the colour is great, I wore it on Christmas day and it hung around for quite awhile, so I was impressed with it. I fear this might be the start of some more lipstick purchases though...



Then for anyone that saw my post about Urban Outfitters: Home ware Gift guide before Christmas, I linked a few polaroid frames I liked and I may have got a little one for Christmas. I love it and I really want to buy some more...but at least you guys can see what it looks like with actual polaroids in! Very cool.



Then I asked Santa for this Fish Eye Lens for my iPhone, I've got a lens like this for one of my analogue cameras so I thought it would be cool for taking some different photos. A fish eye lens basically is a curved lens so that you can get more of the shot in it, I'll post a photo below so you get the idea!


My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/sweetalluree/ if you want to follow! 

Then as I'm pretty much a Tv/Movie nerd, I got some Dvd's for Christmas. First up I got the Sex and the City box set, which I've wanted for ages! I've watched most of them in a random order so I can finally watch them in order..I'm on season 4 already...woops.

Then I got Guardians of the Galaxy, I've basically been in love with everything about this film since I first saw it and have been trying to convince Nick to watch it with me, so he bought it so we can watch it together....p.s he loved it.

Then finally, Nick got me the Harry Potter boxset, which fun story I'd also bought him too, and if you read my Harry Potter Tour post you'd know he admitted he has never seen all of the movies, so I bought them him so we could watch them together and he bought them me because he knows how much of a fan I am. So I'll give you the low down of what he thinks when we get around to watching it. Because I didn't have the receipt for the boxset I bought him, we returned the one he got me and bought The Walking Dead Season 5 instead, as he is also watching through that with me (after years of trying to convince him).



Then as I've kind of become obsessed with candles over the last month or 2, Nick bought me a little pack of Yankee candles so I could burn a few and see if I liked any of the scents. I've already burnt the berry one and the cookie one, so they arn't in the photo, but they were a cute little gift!


Then the final thing I'm going to talk about are these slippers, mostly because my feet are almost always cold, yes, even in summer or in foreign hot countries.  So a good sturdy pair of slippers are a must and these ones from Nicks dad and step mum are so cosy and warm and I've basically worn them none-stop since.


I also got a few more gifts, including an amazing rainbow lit keyboard for my computer, some money from family and other home bits and shower bits, which I equally loved and will use up. I just can't photograph everything in life, especially with such terrible lighting. I also had a pretty good selection of chocolate that disappeared approximately 1 day after Santa delivered it.




So there you have it, I hope this was a little different from any of the other What I got for Christmas posts, I like to think I have a different style to most. Please let me know what you got! or leave me a link to some of your posts in the comments below!

Hope you all had a great one and a happy new year!

14 comments on "What I Got for Christmas 2015."
  1. I love Pop Vinyls so much! I've bought my boyfriend three yet haven't gotten round to treating myself yet - I've always wanted the Hershal one; so jealous that you have it! Such cool little collectibles.

    - Erin | www.erincharlotte.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers are divine! I always get a new pair of slippers for Christmas because I wear them all year long and by December 24th they're just shreds clinging to my feet! All my Santa chocolate was gone immediately, too! I will NEVER get tired of watching Sex and the City - Charlotte & Harry 4-ever!! meghansara.com found you through #crazybloggers twitter chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that keyboard!!! I love it!!
    Loving your Pop figures too, how adorable is the Groot tho....
    You got some lovely items, the fish eye lense is such a great idea too.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some really nice stuff! I love collecting those Vinyl figures, the ones you got are so cute!

    Ashley | hiyaitsashley.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super reluctant about posting my Christmas presents, because my list is also really ... REALLY short. You tend to feel a bit inadequate, don't you? Also I tend to feel kinda icky about all kinds of hauls more and more ...
    But ohhh, these are wonderful gifts! I really wanna get some Yankee Candles at some point in my life, but I don't think I'd ever spend the money myself (I say that ... just wait a couple of months, I bet ya)

    xx Danee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had great Christmas! I need to pick up a Groot Pop Vinyl for my desk, he's so adorable!!

    Brittny | www.brittnykindred.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is all so cool! I got the Groot Pop Vinyl too!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pop vinyls, i currently have 4 and waiting on 1, i need more =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also got the phone lenses! I actually bought them for my brother but he left them at the house when he left so they're mine now :P I love the rainbow keyboard - I need it!

    Erin | beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Charlotte Tilbury lipstick is to die for! I got that fish eye lens last year for Christmas and it's one of my favorite things!
    Rita x
    Http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Pop vinyls too, I have Dumbledore and a few others but I think he's my favourite! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! You received some lovely gifts. I too, love Pop Vinyls. I recently got the limited edition quiddich Harry for Christmas, it's absolutely adorable!! <3 Dumbledore is too cute though!

    www.cakecrumbs-and-pages.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Charlotte Tilbury lipstick looks GORGEOUS! The colour is beautiful! I also LOVE the polaroid frame! x

    Jemma | jemmassimplelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Groot Pop Vinyl's is soooo cute! If only it was real haha :D
    Love,
    Jenny
    Jenny Side Up

    ReplyDelete