Top Social

Harry Potter Studio Tour Adventure.

Tuesday 8 September 2015
For any one that is not a fan of Harry Potter, this post probably isn't for you, so I'll forgive you just this once if you click away now!

As someone that loved this day SO much and wouldn't want the magic to be taken away from the experience, I'm going to really condense down the photos to just my favourites so it doesn't ruin it all for you!

I would seriously highly recommend this day out for even the smallest of Harry Potter fans, as Nick hadn't even read all the books (*huge gasp* I know!) but he really enjoyed the whole day, so even parents/partners/whoeverelseyou'vedraggedalong might actually find themselves having a magical time.


I would also really recommend getting the audio guide, lots of extra detail to listen to and see on the device you are given, which really adds depth to the tour.

I think the first thing that was super exciting was the Great Hall which is where you start your tour. It was actually smaller than I thought it would be but still stunning.





Then the second thing I was really intrigued by was Dumbledore's office which unfortunately you can't go in and explore but you can gaze longingly back at the telescope at the back and dream of sitting having a cuppa on the comfy sofa.




Next up was the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9 3/4. I think the Hogwarts Express is a fairly new addition to the tour, which I was happy about being able to see whilst I was there. We went on board and had a look at the cabins where they were filmed and I had no idea how tiny the space in the walkway was! So that was interesting to see and of course I bought something from the train station shop! (Haul up soon!)




Then, I obviously had to mention Diagon Alley, it's probably one of the most exciting places as all the magic stuff happens here. It was actually much smaller than I thought but the shop fronts are so detailed and you just wish you could go inside!






I really wanted to talk about the grand finale, but I feel like I would ruin it for everyone. So I'll just leave one little photo and you can discover it for yourself when you go. I honestly loved this last bit mostly because I was dumb founded by the level of detail but I feel a lot of people would be disappointed and not as excited as me! ha.



So if you made it this far, thank you! As a reward I'll show you some more images that didn't really fit in with the flow of writing. So I hope you enjoy!








Shout out to this random girl! It was impossible to get a photo without someone!






Then at the end you obviously end up in the gift shop, which was massive and rammed full at all times. I spent a decent amount of money in here and I'll post up my haul as my next post so you can enjoy the Harry Potter goodness just that little longer!

Tarnya
xx
6 comments on "Harry Potter Studio Tour Adventure. "
  1. Wow, you took some AMAZING photos!!! What camera did you use!?
    I visited the Harry Potter studio tour earlier this year and absolutely loved it too - I want to go back!!

    Rachel | Beauty and The Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I use a Canon Powershot S120 which is a recent purchase! Lovely little camera, highly recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. I go in November and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely photos by the way x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cool! Omg I would die I would be so excited!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Jealous It looks so magical!!!
    Rai x | www.raierinrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! Me & my younger sister have wanted to go here for such a long time now but are struggling to find a time when we are both free. Definitely need to get there by the end of the year! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete