Top Social

Meanwhile at Sweet Allure.

Tuesday 9 August 2016
As you can probably tell by the absolute shambles that has been my schedule recently, you'll have noticed that I've not been on my best form regarding my blog! Ever since starting my art journal and the heart melting response I got from you lot, I decided to set up an Etsy Shop to sell my artwork as prints. It's been 2 weeks since that decision and it's been an absolute whirlwind since then.



Firstly, I've been blown away by the support and encouragement from my readers and my friends. It's been a 1000 times more successful than I ever thought it would be and because of this I've been pouring every bit of spare brain power and energy into getting that kick started and running. Not to mention just thoroughly enjoying being creative in a more visual form with my art. I love writing don't get me wrong but sometimes you just want to paint or draw! It also helps that I can sit and do painting whilst watching TV downstairs, whereas for writing I have a PC up in my office and it's no fun to hang around in there!

So this is basically just a post to let you know that I am aware of what is going on with the lack of content on my blog, it's something that has very much been on my mind and I wanted to let you know that full blogging schedule will resume shortly. I already have a bunch of post ideas lined up to talk about over the next few weeks, so once I've dusted off the keyboard and settled back into it, my 3 times a week schedule will be back in full force!

I have lots of exciting things happening in August to tell you about, from my hen do, the GirlGang Event and then my birthday, there is plenty of things going on in the background that I am very excited about, August really is the best month, except for maybe December...Christmas, duh!

I'm always hanging around on Twitter if you want to see what I'm up to! But thank you for your patience and I'll speak to you real soon,


4 comments on "Meanwhile at Sweet Allure. "
  1. We will all be here when you are ready to come back, take your time! Your August sounds like great fun xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you lovely! I'm slowely getting back into the swing of blogging! I'm really quite missed it xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh hen do?! I'm excited to find out what you're doing for yours! I love the elephant print. My mum loves elephants and she'd love a print like that! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hen do! I still need to do a little write up about it! Awww I love my elephant too! xxx

      Delete